Friday 8 August 2014

Actions speak louder than words. But actions are temporary, words are forever

Who hasnt wanted one? By one, I mean a super cute text to wake up to. You know the kind, the one where people basically proclaim their love for you and everything they like about you, they set your days out to a good start. But (yes, a but) I cannot even describe to you how much I would love to wake up to his arm draped over my stomach and to roll over and wake him up with a kiss. Like, damn boy, that is the shit.

I always remember venting to him late at night or at least letting him know I was upset and, more often than sometimes, I would wake up to one of the cutest texts from him that would always make me smile my ass off. He'd always know exactly what to say and how to make me smile but I would much rather have woken up to him by my side, being the big spoon in our spoon train. I've only woken up to him a total of 4 times (not a lot but remember, we've been like this for about 2 months) and those 4 times have all been fab. Cwtching up to him and getting to wake him up with a kiss is just the best thing ever, it makes my tummy tickle. It also made me realise how much I need him in my life.

These two situation have a major difference though. As much as I'm in love with getting to wake up with him, I only get to keep that as a memory. Waking up to the cutest texts that make my heart warm, I can kinda sorta keep. I can save that message and re-read it whenever I feel down and need a bit of a boost, I cant save him sleeping in my bed (even though I wish I could!) So actions do speak louder than words, but actions are temporary and words are forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment